For a Wellington Pain Management Doctor who is devoted to your relief from pain, schedule a visit with Edwin W. Maldonado, MD. At Certified Spine and Pain, the physician and staff recognize that painful discomfort is associated with a wide range of conditions. Our strategies for maximizing pain relief are effective, and treatment options are comprehensive. You can be confident that you are receiving the most effective treatments for your pain, with Dr. Maldonado and his team in charge of your care.
Wellington Pain Management Doctor Treatments
Dr. Maldonado offers the following treatment options:
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Intercostal Nerve Block
- Epidural Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Medial Branch Blocks/Facet Injections
- Facet Radiofrequency Ablation
What are your symptoms?
If you have a herniated disc, see Wellington Pain Management Doctor and specialist Dr. Edwin W. Maldonado for needed relief. A herniated disc can occur in the thoracic spine or upper back, the cervical spine or neck, or the lumbar spine or lower back, which is most common. Symptoms of a herniated disc in the various parts of the spine include:
- Leg pain, which is also known as sciatica
- Weakness when the big toe is raised
- Pain and numbness on the top of the foot, sole of the foot, or outside of the foot
- Weakness in the upper arm’s deltoid muscle
- Weakness in the wrist extensor muscles
- Painful tingling and numbness radiating down the triceps and into the middle finger
Contact Edwin W. Maldonado, MD
If you need treatment for pain associated with shingles, cancer, arthritis, phantom limb pain, abdominal problems, or other discomfort possibly associated with the spine, Edwin W. Maldonado, MD, can help. Contact your Wellington Pain Management Doctor at Certified Spine & Pain Care today.